Hydrate Ever After deeply replenishes natural moisture with clean, non-irritating, bio-identical emollient oils including Jojoba, Macadamia Seed, and Squalene, plus a super-effective concentration of Micro-Hyaluronic Acid for all-day comfort.
Between being trapped in tight undies all day and only seeing the light of day for a wax or annual exam, your intimate skin goes through it. Treat your vulva as good as (or better than) your face with prestige skincare ingredients every day. Or, layer it on as needed to help protect from sports-related chafing, soothe skin after shaving, waxing, after a vulvar/vaginal yeast infection, or during low-estrogen cycles that can weaken the skin barrier like menstruation, pregnancy, post-partum, breastfeeding & menopause.
• 100% naturally-derived
• Safety tested on actual vulvas by gynecologists
• Approved by gynecologists & dermatologists
94% agreed that this serum left skin feeling soft, supple & hydrated
91% agreed that this serum provided the perfect amount of moisturization
91 % agreed that this serum felt soothing
8 out of 10 agreed that this serum maintained healthy intimate skin
*From a 30-day gynecological study conducted on vulvas of women aged 21-63
Carton made with 100% recycled/reclaimed paper that's naturally biodegradable
SSL Tip:Hydrate Ever After is a must-have for expecting mamas. From prenatal perineal massage to cracking nipples and dry vulvar skin, this moisturizing serum helps ensure a more comfortable pregnancy journey
Net wt: 1.35 fl. oz. / 40 ml
• Micro-Hyaluronic Acid pulls moisture deep into skin
• Bio-Identical Emollient Oils - Squalene, Jojoba & Macadamia Seed - mimic the natural moisture of your skin for lasting hydration
• Free from estrogen, hormones, fragrance, essential oils, glycerin, parabens, mineral oils, petroleum jelly, phthalates, MIT preservatives, propylene glycol, gluten & more. Find our full "no" listhere.
Because we formulate with clean, non-toxic ingredients and without known irritants, Hydrate Ever After may be used as an adjunct to prescription-based treatments such as topical steroids, topical or ingestible HRT, or to help soothe irritation that develops post yeast infection.
For intensive moisture:
After showering, use Rescue Balm to soothe & protect dry, itchy, irritated skin.